Categories

Pricing!

My current session price is $100. This will include going to a location of your choice -more will be added for extra travel-and a CD of high quality pictures with the rights to print at any location, in any size, and in any format.

I recommend that all of my clients use www.mpix.com for printing. This website is free and will give you the best quality for a very reasonable price.

No weddings.

To schedule an appointment, e-mail me at amcurtis516@gmail.com


Monday, September 6, 2010

OBU, OBU, Tigers, Tigers!

BlogAboutsmall.jpg


I am an (August) 2009 graduate of Ouachita Baptist University - which means, I got my diploma in August and walked in May 2010. I LOVE LOVE LOVE OBU. It is the best school ever. I graduated with an Early Childhood Education degree, and I now teach 1st grade. I was an EEE and got to go on the 2008 European Study Tour! Today, Ouachita is celebrating founders day by sharing alumni blogs! For more information about OBU, go here. Enjoy my memories!


Some of my PC (2007) on graduation day. I can't find my Bid Day picture!


Me and Andrew on our wedding day! He was a Beta.
(Photo by D. West Photography)

Our BEST friends: John and Catherine Sims and Hayden and Cody Walker. We were EEE's and Beta's together.
(Photo by D. West Photography)

Other besties, Kaycee Jo and Brittney (more E's)!
OBU football fun!

More fabulous friends! Brooke, Amy, Megan, Bethany, and Leslie. Seriously, OBU is the best place to make friends.

Side note: Leslie (far right) does graphic design and she is AMAZING. Look here to see if you might be interested in stationary, invitations, or baby announcements!
EEE's TWIRP (the woman is required to pay) 50's night.
Homecoming tailgate.
The best thing to ever go on at OBU - TIGER TUNES!!!
More friends excited that Me and Andrew got engaged.
Tiger Traks
2008 European Study Tour: Italy, France, and England!

No comments:

Post a Comment